Today I interviewed an expert in self-directed IRAs.
Before your eyes gloss over and you decide this isn’t for you know this…
My guest has spent the last 8 years making it easy for folks like us to understand how we can and how we cannot use our own and YES other people’s self-directed IRAs to invest in real estate and, yep, notes.
Members get access to the complete video training and show notes.
Raising Money from Self-Directed IRAs
Here are a few myths we’ll debunk along the way including:
- Self-directed IRAs are some rare beast that not anybody can do
- Your investors (or you) have to already have a self-directed IRA in order to use one to invest
- Your investors need to have a lot of money to make this work.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to find investors with self-directed IRAs
- How people who don’t have self-directed IRAs today can still invest with you through a self-directed IRA
- What types of investments are permissible
- Why is it more advantageous for your investor to use a self-directed IRA
- Who can invest their IRA with you
- Who should be on your “team” when you’re using other people’s self-directed IRAs to invest
PLUS you’ll see a case study on exactly how all this stuff works and why notes might be the perfect investment for an investor with a self-directed IRA.
BONUS: Qualified folks can get a free consultation with the speaker on a specific deal.