To create and maintain an account with distressedpro.com, you must acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Authorize.net, one of the most respected names in online card processing handles all card numbers and payments – We DO NOT STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
distressedpro.com is a DBA of PROVEST Real Estate Inc. a Massachusetts corporation. Payment receipt and invoices may indicate Provest Real Estate Inc or some abbreviation thereof.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP- [Updated October 15, 2010].
- Members may not resell, redistribute or otherwise duplicate bank data, educational content, material, calls or information without the express written and signed permission of Distressed Pro.
- Members agree that they are purchasing a single seat license, and sharing username and password information with others is a violation of our terms and conditions.
- Membership will be activated upon payment approval.
- Memberships renew automatically on recurring basis based on the membership selected by member.
- Member may cancel at any time to avoid future renewals.
- Cancellations can be done in the member panel at any time.
- If payment cannot be obtained from credit card provided by Member, Membership may be suspended until payment is received.
- Pricing is subject to change and any membership renewals will be at the then-current rate.
- Price changes will be reflected on website and distributed by email to members.
- Member must keep current billing information on file. Failure to do so may result in an inability to access membership benefits.
- All content is property of distressedpro.com.
- Any social media plugins or tools, including LinkedIn.com are an addition to the data and content offered and represent no portion of membership fees and carry no guarantee or warranty of any kind.