- Free Bank Direct Crash Course
- Off-Market Notes and REO
- Which Banks Have Bad Assets
- How Banks Decide to Sell
- Which Assets Will they Sell
- Where the Deep Discounts Are
- 4-Step Plan for Repeat Deals
Banks don’t report the status of their individual non-performing loans or REO except for the Notice of Default (NOD) and by then its probably too late for you to get the deals.
Focus on working with local, community, and regional lenders. They’re more likely to work with you, there are thousands of them, and you can reach decision makers.
If you do that then you can get them to send you “tapes” which are lists of assets. Then you’re in the driver’s seat.