There are a number of loan types you could be interested in.
Our members buy or broker non-performing commercial real estate loans, multifamily, 1st position AND 2nd position residential loans, construction loans and consumer credit cards
BankProspector reports on the following types of loans:
- Residential [1-4 residential units]
- 1st Position
- Junior Liens
- Multifamily [5 or more residential units]
- Non-Owner Occupied Commercial
- Owner Occupied Commercial
- Commercial Development and Land Acquisition for Development
- 1-4 Family Construction
- Business Loans AKA C&I
- Consumer Credit Cards
Each of these loan types present different opportunities depending on what it is that you do, (investor, broker, auctioneer, etc), what services you provide, and your deal capacity is.