New options for investors.
These new options mean more exposure and deals for investment companies and more targeted offers for individual investors.
It will also mean a cleaner more responsive set of registered investors for our members.
As a refresher, members have access to a database of verified investors to whom they can submit deals directly from the site.
Here’s what’s in this post:
If your company is a direct investor (at least 50% of your business is investment, not brokerage) then you can get your company’s name, contact info, and investment criteria in front of tens-of-thousands of active brokers, bird dogs, wholesalers, and other investors.
Finding deals can be the most arduous (and rewarding) task in the business and if you’ve got capital that’s parked you know you need to put it to work.
Why not put your acquisition criteria in front of the people who are most likely to fill it?
Basic and Premium Listing Packages Available
Here’s what you can get
- Get listed in the Verified Investor’s Directory
- Deals that match your criteria sent right to your inbox by our active prospectors
- Solo-email campaign to our entire database (inquire for current list count – its big)
- Enhanced profile and investment criteria listing including logo
- Featured spot in the Bank Direct LinkedIn group for 1 week
- Your company promoted via LinkedIn Group Notice to Bank Direct group members
- Recorded interview promoted to our members
- Referrals from us (people ask us ALL the time)
- Free subscription to the Distressed Investing Journal
Investor listings start at $20.75 /mo (paid annually).
We are increasingly being approached about selling assets.
Starting in September (2107) we’ll start promoting asset sales to registered investors.
Most of what we’re seeing are non-performing, and re-performing residential loans. If you want to get early notice about these opportunities and have an opportunity to participate then register as an individual investor.
You’ll enter some basic information and you’ll be added to the list. All sales will be announced via email so make sure you “whitelist” our address and add us to your contacts to ensure delivery.
The Distressed Investing Journal
On August 15th we’re publishing the first issue of the Distressed Investing Journal.
The Journal is going to give you more comprehensive in-depth information about investing in distressed assets. We cover five key areas in the journal:
- Finding deals
- Evaluating opportunities
- Funding, flipping, or brokering deals
- Workout, re-performance, repositioning and resale
Subscribers get monthly updates on what’s happening in distressed investing including data, strategies, tactics, case studies, funding options and other exclusive Journal subscriber content as well as subscriber-only deals. Learn more about what’s in the Journal here.
When you register your company with a Basic or Premium listing you’ll receive a complimentary subscription to the Journal.
Charter subscribers enjoy a huge discount so don’t wait.