I made this video today just to give you a quick peek while we’re working on the rest of our user guide and materials so you can see some of the improvements we’ve made in BankProspector 2.1.
We’ve made the interface much more approachable and we’ve sped things up all around. Finding banks with REO or non performing loans and the REO, workout, or special assets managers who sell them has never been easier.
Check it out.
If you’re looking to buy, sell, or broker non performing assets or REO direct from banks then I designed BankProspector for you. Our goal is to provide you the best, most accurate, easiest to use platform there is for identifying banks with REO and non performing loans, determining if those banks can sell, and finding contacts at those banks who can make the decision.
Among the improvements:
- Separated REO and non performing loans so you can get to what you’re looking for faster
- Added bank watch-list buttons to search results for quicker adding
- Moved Linkedin bank contact search to main viewing area of each bank record
- Moved Jigsaw bank contacts search to the main viewing area of each bank record
- Made all of your bank contacts accessible from any bank record (look for more enhancements including creating notes and opportunities for each bank in the near future
- Made bank result sets sort and searchable
- Added non performing loan to reo ratios available on the bank watch list
- Doubled our server memory and doubled our server’s RAM
- The list goes on…